Biyernes, Hulyo 5, 2013

Waley Wednesday :D

Pecha de Peligro 

We are in that "gipit" period before the pay day: we call it petsa de peligro. :D
So, since our pockets are thin and we can not splurge on shopping and dining we opted to relax and window shop at Shopwise Makati.

Let me introduce first my partner in crime: Alfie!

Si alfie sa HK, sosyal ang lola mo! haha!

Alfie is one of my best buds: we grew up together, we went to the same school, and are very close to each other's family. I consider him as my brother. We fight alot and get annoyed with one another, yet we manage to stay on each other's side through it all. 

As we pass the different stalls, counters and corners in Shopwise we cringe and then day dream of buying things we don't really need in life (lolz! pang-asar lang sa sarili namin). As for myself, I like to practice photography whenever and wherever (yea right!).

here is the sample :D walang kokontra! 



I don't eat fruits, but they look really scrumptious here!

I'd like to pat my shoulders for the good pictures (edited and filtered) taken with my reliable Blackberry mobile phone. teehee! 

afterwards we went to eat in a really affordable Japanese Resto (ilang kembot lang from shopwise).

This is the only picture i took of the resto (sorry! konti lang ang inorder namin, waley nga datung ang mga beki).

The resto is called J boy, i believe its the short-cut for Japanese boy. You get a decent serving of the food at an affordable price. I ordered the kakiage meal while Alfie ordered the pork katsudon meal. Maybe next time I'll take pictures of the foodies w/ price and post it here FYI. 

The day ended up with boisterous story telling between us. Its nice, and I thank God for "de Day", kahit wala masyadong pera. masaya pa din! AMEN.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento